For October, I thought it would be appropriate to post a recipe for homemade pumpkin pie spice.
When I was a newlywed, it seemed like I was always running to the store for something I needed for a recipe.
Pumpkin pie spice was one of those things. Then one day it hit me–I had all the spices I needed to make my own spice blends!
Without further ado, here’s today’s recipe for pumpkin pie spice.
- • 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- • 1 tsp. ground cloves
- • 2 tsp. ground ginger
- • 4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Mix all the spices together! Store in an airtight container and use in one of the following recipes!
Image by clshearin
13 Pumpkin Recipes from Around the Web:
- Pumpkin Spice Bagels @Stacy Makes Cents
- Pumpkin Eggnog @The Purposed Heart
- Deceptively-Delicious Potato (w/ pumpkin!) Soup @Intentional By Grace
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie @Quick&Easy, Cheap&Healthy
- Grain-Free Pumpkin Pancakes @Kitchen Stewardship
- Pumpkin Spice Latte @Love Veggies
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread @Modern Alternative Mama
- Pumpkin Walnut Bread at Keeper of the Home
- Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie @Jo’s Health Corner
- Gluten/Egg/Soy Free No-Bake Pumpkin Pie @Love Veggies
- Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies @The Encouraging Home
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe?