Welcome to the New Healthy 2day Wednesdays!
Last week I made the special announcement that I will be joining 3 other bloggers in hosting this great link-up started by Rachel of Day2Day Joys! You are welcome to link up your post each week on any of our blogs.
I’m pleased to introduce you to the 3 other amazing ladies will be hosting with me each week:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here
- Comment on another participant’s post
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy, Feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, An interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review your doing, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & one!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictures that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!