Today I’m posting again over at Keeper of the Home. Here’s an excerpt:
During the month-long Eat From Your Pantry & Freezer Challenge, some of us have an added advantage–our summer gardens. If you live in a warmer region like I do, you may already have some yummy produce ready to harvest. So if your pantry or freezer starts to look bare, why not just walk outside and grab a fast and frugal snack straight from your garden?!
From the super easy veggies that require nothing more than picking, washing and (sometimes) cutting to the snacks that require a little more prep, you may have all you need for a great summer snack sitting right in your backyard.
Hop on over to Keeper of the Home to read the rest of this post!
Check out my other Keeper of the Home posts:
- 10 Homemade Kitchen Cleaners
- 10 Ingredients to Make From Scratch
- Healing Ear Infections Holistically
- Embryo Adoption
- Increase Your Wardrobe–Without Spending Any Money
- A Comparison of Birth Settings: Home, Hospital and Birth Center
- 11 Ways to Celebrate Christ This Christmas
- OB or Midwife: Finding the Birth Provider That Works for You
- Giving Yourself a New Year’s Planning Retreat
- Affording Cloth Diapers on a Low Income