One day I was craving a smoothie but was all out of berries! I realized then that most of my smoothies contain some kind of berry in them, and I was ready for a change.
I worked with what I had on hand and came up with this creamy, clementine smoothie!
With just a hint of banana and full of creamy goodness, you might trick yourself into thinking you’re indulging in a liquid creamsicle!
- • 1 cup milk (I use almond but any milk should work.)
- • 4 clementines, peeled
- • 1 banana (Use a frozen banana for a thicker smoothie.)
- • 1/8+ cup raw honey
- • 1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt (lots of protein!)
- • 1 tsp. vanilla
- • handful of ice
- Starting with the milk, toss all the ingredients into the blender. I find that placing my liquid closest to the blade makes for easier blending. Blend until smooth!
- *Note: This smoothie contains pulp from the orange. If you do not like pulp, you can always try straining it.