This is the easiest baked spaghetti ever…but it’s oh, so yummy!
- • 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- • 16 oz. spaghetti sauce
- • 1 lb. ground meat
- • 1 egg
- • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Brown meat in a large skillet.
- 2. Add sauce to beef and heat through.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook noodles. Drain and rinse noodles.
- 4. Add egg and Parmesan cheese to noodles and combine well.
- 5. Place noodles in the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Top with sauce/meat mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Broil for a couple minutes to brown the cheese is desired.
If you’re looking for a place to get affordable ground beef in bulk, check out Zaycon Foods. Zaycon also carries other meats, including pork, chicken, and wild Argentine shrimp! I have been getting chicken breasts there for as low as $1.69/lb! Their prices are typically a fraction of the price you would pay in the grocery store! Check out Zaycon here.