I was really excited to try this trainer because using cloth means less money spent on expensive pull-ups for overnight training! Now, there are those who will say it’s best to not even use pull-ups at all, but I think the majority of children will at least use them at night for a while.
The Grovia Trainer is a great alternative to the disposable trainers!
Some of the great features include:
- inner layer that lets the child feel wet
- waterproof outer layer that prevents leakage
- pocket that allows you to add extra absorbency
- rise snaps to fit sizes 1T-3T (18-35 lbs.)
- snapped together side panel allows child to pull up and down like underwear
- option of purchasing a plus size side panel to convert trainer to fit a 3T-5T! (not many cloth trainers have this option!!)
My daughter really liked wearing this trainer to sleep in. (She wears panties now during the day.) To her, pull-ups are not so different from diapers, but the Grovia at least seemed more like “big girl panties”! Because she still wets quite a bit at night, I stuffed hers with a bamboo insert. If your child is a heavy wetter, you may need to stuff with a couple inserts for night.
Sew Crafty Baby sells these trainers for $18.99. Considering what a pack of pull-ups costs, you could easily buy 2-3 of these to last through nighttime potty training–and save LOTS and LOTS of money! I hate buying pull-ups because I always feel like I’m throwing my money down the drain! We will be able to pass along our trainers to our other children–saving even more!
The plus size panel to fit larger children is only $3.95 at Sew Crafty Baby! I need to purchase one myself because Little Girl has recently outgrown her trainer!
Speaking of Sew Crafty Baby, let me just tell you some of the wonderful features of this store:
- FREE shipping, always! This is a HUGE seller for me, and it’s what attracted me to SCB in the first place! I hate paying for shipping. You won’t EVER have to at this store!
- Low Prices. When I first started cloth diapering, I looked around at LOTS of online stores. SCB’s prices are some of the best I found!
- Quick Shipping. I ordered from SCB when I was building my stash. I live on the East Coast, while SCB is located in California. I was shocked–and delighted–when my package came in a matter of days!
- Wide Range of Product Selection. Not only does SCB carry diapers, diapering accessories and trainers, but you can also find natural laundry supplies (perfect for ANY natural homemaker!)–with such brands as Crunchy Clean, Bouncing Woolies and Rockin’ Green–and products for mom.
- Special Features of the store include: Custom-Dyed Products, a Cloth Diaper Trial Package, Used and Clearance Diapers, Free Samples, a Rewards Program and Gift Registry.
Check out Sew Crafty Baby on Facebook….the store’s owner, Jennifer, updates the page regularly with special deals, sales and giveaways!
*I was not compensated for this post, but SCB did provide me with a trainer to review.
Want to WIN a Grovia “My Choice” Trainer from Sew Crafty Baby?!
Enter via Rafflecopter below! (If you are reading via RSS/e-mail, you will need to click to the site to enter.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway