Today we continue our series–”After Baby Comes: Postpartum Recovery Tips & Blessings for New Moms.” I’m blessed to have a full line-up of very talented guest posters, so I can recovery and enjoy my new sweet baby! Today, Jill is giving 10 reasons why you should use your crock pot! Please pay her site a visit!
Guest Post by Jill of Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Being a homeschool mom of 6 blessings, time management is crucial! One of the ways I have managed to put healthy meals on my dinner table each evening for my large family is by utilizing my crock pot several times a week.
I LOVE my crock pot!
We are best friends!
Top 10 Reasons You Should Use Your Crock Pot
- You can start your meal at your convenience – I usually turn mine on right before lunch.
- It is economical – it cost less than heating an oven and doesn’t warm your house up.
- It’s super EASY – just layer your ingredients(my children often prepare our crock pot meals)
- It’s a no brainer to operate – just turn the knob
- It’s a healthy alternative to fried foods.
- Meal stays warm – once fully cooked, turn knob to warm.
- It makes a lot – you can freeze the left overs and reheat in crock pot.
- EASY clean up – even easier if you use a removable crock pot liner.
- You can buy a less expensive cut of meat – the meat is tender due to the slow cooking method.
- It makes your house smell wonderful – I love coming home and smelling our supper.
Here are a few of our favorite easy crock meals that we enjoy after Sunday worship. I just put the ingredients in the crock pot before we leave for church and it’s always ready when we get home.
Using my crock pot has really been a blessing for me over the years. It makes my busy life manageable. I love trying new easy crock pot recipes and sharing them with others on my blog, Blessed Beyond a Doubt.
What’s your favorite meal to cook in your crock pot?
I am Jill over at Blessed Beyond a Doubt. I am a simple homeschool mom to 5 boys and 1 princess. I enjoy the simple pleasures of faith, family, and just being home. I look forward to connecting with you.
I’m linking up with: The Better Mom, Growing Home, Deep Roots at Home, Time-Warp Wife, Raising Homemakers, Women Living Well, Fellowship Friday, Simple Lives Thursday, Monday Mania , The Prairie Homestead
Come check out our other “After Baby Comes: Postpartum Recovery Tips & Blessings for New Moms” all month long!
Subscribe below and don’t miss a post!