I’m excited to announce that after a long hiatus, today I’m starting back to our ongoing “First Years Friday” series! So far, we’ve covered breastfeeding, starting solids and potty training. Now, we’re backing up to one of my favorite natural mama topics: cloth diapering!
I’ve labeled the series “Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert” because, really, I would have never imagined myself using cloth when my first was born! But I “converted” when my second was 8 weeks old and quickly fell in love! Yes, I was quite addicted for a while there! 😉 When I first started using cloth, I read up on the various kinds of diapers, different methods of washing and checked out the best detergents to use, etc. And I made some mistakes–that I hope you can learn from!
This series will cover:
- Why Use Cloth?
- A Breakdown of the Different Types of Cloth Diapers
- Convincing Daddies to Use Cloth Diapers
- Where to Purchase Cloth Diapers–Cheaply
- How to Prep Cloth Diapers
- How to Wash Cloth Diapers
- Disinfecting Cloth Diapers
- Wool Diaper Covers: A Perfect Nighttime Solution
- and more!
Do you have any specific topics in mind you’d like me to cover? If so, please let me know in the comments! And be sure to check out my other cloth diaper posts below–as well as my sponsor, Sweet Little Blessings!
- Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert
- How to Afford Cloth Diapers on a Low Income
- Why I Took a Break from Using Cloth Diapers
My eBook, Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert, is a 200+-page handbook that will tell you all you need to know to have a successful cloth diapering journey! To read more about this book, click here.