I am SO excited to announce to you today that one of my BEST blogging friends, Stacy of Stacy Makes Cents, has finally launched her first eCookbook–Crock On! A Semi-Whole Foods Slow Cooker Cookbook!
I was privileged to get a sneak peek at the book, and I’ve already made several recipes from it this weekend!
There are 40 recipes included–from soups and stews to sandwiches to main dishes and side dishes and even desserts–ALL made in a crock pot!
And the best part is–ALL of these recipes are made with whole foods. There’s not a canned cream soup in sight!
A crock pot recipe without processed soups, etc. is very hard to find these days–much less 40 of them!
Some of my family’s favorites from this book include:
- Stuffed Pepper Stoup–We ate it for dinner Saturday night….perfect for warming you up on a chilly fall day!
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake–Do I even need to say why we loved this one? I modified it by using oat flour to make it gluten free. YUM! I’ll be making this in my house a lot. My husband has already requested that I double the recipe next time because it didn’t last us long!
- Pulled Beef Barbeque–OK, I’m not a big beef fan, so I made these with chicken. DELISH!
- Granola Apples–This was a recipe I tested for Stacy. It’s like apple crisp–but easier. This one’s a winner for breakfast or dessert!
- Mexican Chicken Chowder
- Stuffed Pepper “Stoup”
- Deluxe Potato Soup
- Hominy Taco Chili
- Broccoli Soup
- Creamy Chicken Chili
- White Beans & Ham
Sandwiches and Wraps
- Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
- Chili Pork Wraps
- Carolina Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- Pulled Beef Barbecue
- Buffalo Joes
- Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
- Black Bean Lasagna
- Enchilada Lasagna
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Maple Sesame Chicken
- Swiss Steak
- Sloppy Chicken
- Beef and Broccoli
- Italian Pot Roast with Noodles
- Spicy Creamed Beef
- Pineapple Pork Loin
- Cream Cheese Chicken
- Cheesy Sausage Potatoes
- Broccoli Casserole
- Baked Beans
- Pizza Potatoes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Creamy, Cheesy Corn
- Coconut Sweet Potatoes
- Upside Down Apple Pie
- Honey Baked Apples and Pears
- Granola Apples
- Fruit Cobbler
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Pumpkin Apple Cake
I’ve been reading Stacy’s blog for a while, and her recipes are tried and true. About a month ago, I also had the privilege of meeting Stacy in person and tasting some of her home cooking myself. She’s the real deal!
With the quality of these recipes, I would say this book could sell for at least $20.
But being the frugal-living blogger that she is, Stacy wanted to keep the price as LOW as possible for her readers. Thus, she’s set it at $5. That’s it! (The lava cake recipe alone would be worth it for that!)
You can get the book here if you’re interested.
What’s your favorite crock pot recipe?
*I have included an affiliate link in this post. That means Stacy will give me a little kickback every time someone buys one of her books through my link. I whole-heartedly recommend her book. And as she would say: I’m tickled pink to promote it.*
Please visit my sponsors:
Sweet Little Blessings: Meeting all your cloth diapering needs–with FREE shipping on all order over $40!
Plan to Eat: Meal planning made simple.
The Glass Baby Bottle: Eco-friendly, Toxin Free Essentials for Babies & Toddlers & Kids
With Eager Hands: A blog about being frugal, healthy, living green, raising Godly children, creating beautiful things and giving ways to effectively manage your home.