Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for this post, which helps me run this site and provide for my family. All opinions are 100% mine.
A few weeks back, Marisa, a Jamberry Nails consultant, contacted me about trying the company’s line of stick-on, non-toxic nails.
In case you didn’t know, I’m not very “froo froo.” I’m not tom boyish at all, but I just don’t get my nails done that often. Besides not wanting to take the time to paint them, I often think: What are all the chemicals in these nail polishes doing to my body?
And that’s one reason that, even though I have three little girls, I have rarely painted their nails (maybe just once–and only for my oldest!).
So when Marisa told me that Jamberry offers a little girls’ line, AND they are non-toxic, I thought it was definitely worth trying!
My little girls LOVED Jamberry Nails! I got the watermelon pattern for them. I will say that my 2 year old could not sit still long enough to get an entire set on, but my almost-5 year old was happy with both her manicure and pedicure.
It made for a fun, non-toxic mommy-daughter activity one afternoon.
Jamberry Nails are:
- Relatively easy to apply*. You simply apply with a heat source (hair dryer or personal heater), which activates an adhesive on the back of the shields. Heat and pressure create a water tight seal to the nail (detailed application/removal instructions and a video can be found here: http://marisaanderson.
jamberrynails.net/about/apply/) (I would personally only use them on little girls age 5 and up–unless your daughter likes to sit still for a long time!)
- Easy to remove, heat gently with a hair dryer or soak in warm soapy water and remove
- Long-lasting – lasts 4-6 weeks on toes and up to 2 weeks on fingers (although my little girl–much to my chagrin!–pulled them off THAT night! Again, I would make sure your daughter is mature enough to keep them on!)
- Affordable – each sheet comes with 18 strips, that will last at least 3 full manicures/pedicures, the juniors have 42 strips so they last even longer. (This is a major bonus if your daughter is like mine and likes to pull them off!)
- Covered in a high-gloss protective coating so no chiping, fading, peeling or top coat needed
- No harsh chemicals that damage the nail bed like regular nail polish
- Non toxic, formaldehyde free, gluten free, latex free, never tested on animals
- Come in over 250 designs
Discount!Buy 3 Sheets, Get 1 Free!Simply add 4 sheets to your cart, then click the check out button. During checkout select “The Humbled Homemaker Event” from the “Is this order associated with a party” drop down menu. You will automatically get the fourth shield sheet for free.This will make each mani/pedi only $3.75!
Top Image by Jamberry Nails
Be sure to subscribe below to get updates about our sale’s start on Monday! (And grab our free smoothie eBook for all subscribers in your first post from me…the link to download it will be at the very, very bottom!)
We Love Our Sponsors!
Jamberry Nails: beautiful, non-toxic home manicures and pedicures at an affordable price!
Plan to Eat: Simple Meal Planning, Made Easy
Jack Be Natural: cloth diapers and everything “natural” for mom and baby; Jack be nimble, Jack ships quick!