Thank you to neuro BLISS for sponsoring this post and providing the product sample.
Water is my beverage of choice. In fact, I don’t normally drink anything else.
But a few weeks ago neuro Bliss contacted me and asked if I would give one of their drinks a try. Supposedly, the drink they were sending me would help alleviate stress. I was intrigued.
With our recent move and just life in general, it’s been a stressful season. So I took neuro Bliss up on their offer.
I drank neuro Bliss while we were unpacking after our move. I was skeptical, but I will say that, yes, I did feel less stressful and even full of more energy after I drank the drink!
Was it the placebo affect? I have no idea, but I did feel like it helped boost my spirit as I was getting our house together. I think at one point I even felt like whistling while I was washing dishes and looking outside of our kitchen window. (Or it could have been that I was just excited to have an actual window in my kitchen to look out of–as opposed to the townhouse where we lived for four years! Ha!)
The flavor I tried was a sparkling grape, and it was very yummy!
neuro drinks recently conducted a study that surveyed more than 1,200 consumers. The findings revealed that:
- Nearly 50 percent of Americans spend at least half their daily lives stressed out.
- The cure for stress varies, with 89 percent agreeing that a night out on the town does little for stress relief.
- More than half admit a vacation is what they need the most, while a quarter of the respondents say personal time would help treat the stress.
- In response, neuro is urging Americans to join a stress reduction movement with the launch of its BLISS and Tell campaign, which encourages consumers to take time to relax and share their blissful moments.
I can really relate to being stressed out! I hate to admit it, but I think I am in the 50% of the population that stresses out way too much!
You can enter the BLISS & Tell contest and weekly giveaway for a chance to win a $10k dream vacation.
About neuro BLISS and neuro drinks:
- neuro BLISS is a delicious tropical citrus lychee flavored drink designed to reduce stress and relax the mind.
- It contains chamomile and a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants including L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea which has been found to reduce stress, produce relaxation and enhance focus.
- This combination provides a calming effect and promotes a positive outlook by reducing stress levels, improving memory and attention and supporting the brain, resulting in the ability to concentrate on one’s goals – not the pressure.
- All varieties of neuro drinks have only 35 calories per bottle and contain no artificial colors or flavors.
- neuro drinks are available at Target, Walgreens, Safeway, 7-11 and other national grocery, convenience and drug stores.
Don’t forget: You can enter the BLISS & Tell contest and weekly giveaway for a chance to win a $10k dream vacation!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.