If you’re looking for stocking stuffers for men, you’ve got to read this post! It was written by a man!
Last year, we published 32 Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Men (written by a man) and got some positive feedback about how helpful it was to many of our readers, so be sure to check out that post for manly soaps, handmade pens, beard care, and other awesome items.
I thought we would add to list, so here are a few more things for your man’s stocking…suggested by a man.
Erin and I really only give each other stockings for Christmas, so as a gift giver, I’ve found that I can fit a lot into a stocking…haha.
At any point, you know you can always hit him up with gift cards (iTunes, restaurants, restaurants, favorite stores, etc.), movie tickets, DVDs (been lots of great new ones or classic sagas), games, candy, gum, batteries, ammo, homemade coupons, underwear (something fun), some cool socks, his favorite cigar, or magazines. These are all excellent ideas that fit nicely into a stocking.
But let’s try to add a few more items to the list. Again, some may be a little on the humorous side while others can be a little more normal.
Lists like this could could go on and on, so I encourage you to study your man, know what he likes, and find the appropriate gifts. If you see something here that doesn’t quite fit your man, see if it sparks any other ideas for you to explore. I tried not to repeat any items, but you may find a couple of unintentional repeats.
There are varying price points on this list, so I would also encourage you to make sure you are staying within your budget and select gifts accordingly. Some small items can be quite expensive, so you could add one or two nice items and fill it with a few other smaller, less costly treats.
This is definitely a category where you need to know your man. Some guys will wear stuff like this, and others won’t, so you just need to know what your man likes or doesn’t like. I personally don’t wear necklaces, but I love my Nemesis watches.
- Leather bracelet
- Carbon Fiber bracelet or Railroad spike bracelet
- Dog Tag necklace or Shield
- Titanium ring
- Science Fiction Jewelry
- Nemesis watch
- Fitbit Surge
- Newsboy hat or Fedora
- Credit card comb
- Reversible belt
- Travel French press or Mario Pipe Mug or Shotgun shell thermos
- Mustache socks
- Tie clips or Tie Mags (These magnetic tie clips are pretty cool!)
- Cologne (his favorite or something new that you like)
- Aussie hat (OK…this won’t fit in a stocking, but it could top it off.)
Yeah, these are just for fun. Something to relieve a little stress and laugh a little. I could see some of these sitting in an office somewhere to break the tension of the work day…well, maybe not the cap gun.
- Rubber Band gun or Cap Gun
- Rock ’em Sock ’em Robots
- Classic Trucks
- Magic 8 ball
- Vintage playing cards 0r Shadow Master playing cards
- 10 Manliest Mustaches
- Rubberband-powered airplane
- Duncan Yo-Yo
- Desk-sized Bozo the clown
- Nerf gun
- Simon micro game
- Brain Teaser Puzzle
- Wooden Puzzle
- Magic Ruler Twist Puzzle
You can never go wrong with adding more tools to your guy’s tool belt, whether it be a cooking tool or a camping tool. He’ll have so many awesome tools that a good warning sign will be needed.
- Stanley Squid Light
- Magnogrip wristband
- Pocket screwdriver
- Credit Card companion or survival wallet
- Meat shredder claws or Klein grilling tools or Darth Vader BBQ Fork
- Multi-tool set or tactical knife or a personalized one or fishing pliers
- Wild-US hammer ax or Machete
- LED headlamp
- Deer grunt or fishing lures
- Work gloves or O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream
- Firestarter kit or Stormproof matches or Firestash keyring
- ENO hammock
- Zippo hand warmer
- Wahl trimmer or baKblade
- Millenium Falcon Bottle Opener
Gadgets come in all shapes and sizes, so there is no shortage of new tech that you can add to your hubby’s disposal. You can organize all his tech with this organizer.
- Solar-powered charger or Star Wars portable charger
- iPhone tripod or Smartphone stand
- Bluetooth speaker or shower speaker
- Death Star speaker or Millennium Falcon speaker (or here)
- Yoda flash drive or Transformer flash drive
- R2-D2 Bluetooth speakerphone or Character bluetooth
- Magnetic iPhone car mount
- Wooden alarm clock
- Amazon Fire Stick or Roku stick
- iPhone armband or leather case
- USB Hub and cord corral
- Mac keyboard cover
- Touchscreen gloves
- Stylus pen
- Mini quadcopter or Nano
They say the way to man’s heart is through his stomach, so how about some non-conventional food items. Yes, I know they are not healthy and not usually the kind of food I would promote, but it’s just this once.
- Spicy Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Bacon Bar
- Tabasco or Beer or Pancake flavored jellybeans
- Bacon-flavored toothpicks
- Lump of coal gum
- Chocolate coal
- Assorted animal beef jerky
- Bacon jerky
- Giant Darth Vader Pez
- 1 lb Snickers
If your man likes to read, there is always new literature to dig into. Whether it’s a hardcover or an ebook, there is something for everyone in the world of literature. Audio books could also be an excellent alternative.
- Bush Craft 101
- Spy Secrets that Can Save Your Life
- The Martian
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire
- The Walking Dead: Compendium One
- Tough as They Come
- 438 Days
- Counter Culture
- Doubting Toward Faith
- Raising a Modern-Day Knight or Princess
- The Way of the Wild Heart
- The Bondage Breaker
- Growing a Spiritually Strong Family
- Samson and the Pirate Monks
Misc. cool stuff
These really didn’t fit into any other category but were just too cool not to include. Think Geek has some AWESOMELY, COOL stuff to check out.
- The End bookends or Superman bookend
- Zombie Survival Kit in a can
- Money soap
- Super Mario cartridge soap
- Pick punch
- Light Saber chopsticks or R2-D2 pizza cutter
- Dr. Who Sonic Screwdrive Flashlight
- Death Star Ice Mold
- Millenium Falcon Quadcopter (not really a stocking stuffer, but so cool I had to list it)
What stocking stuffers do you give your man?
See all of our previous gift guides HERE!