This bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is easy, but it tastes gourmet. With just three simple ingredients, you’ll want to add this as a regular appetizer for parties or even as a light main dish for busy weeknights!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NatureRaised Farms. All opinions and text are all mine.
If you’re looking for an easy, healthier alternative to green bean casserole this holiday season, I’ve got the recipe for you!
This bacon wrapped asparagus is so easy that it only requires three ingredients: asparagus, bacon, and barbecue sauce! It’s gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and is the perfect dish to serve to loved ones with food allergies.
The simplicity and quick prep of this recipe will allow you more time to spend with your loved ones and less time stressing in the kitchen!
- • 1 oz. package bacon*
- • 2 lbs. fresh or frozen asparagus
- • enough barbecue sauce to smother the bacon wrapped asparagus
- 1. If fresh, wash asparagus, snip ends, and set aside in bunches of 8 asparagus spears.
- 2. Wrap one slice of bacon around each bunch of 8 asparagus spears.
- 3. Place all wrapped asparagus in a large baking dish.
- 4. Smother with barbecue sauce to your tastes. My husband loves it, so we use around one cup!
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bacon is finished cooking.
- Serves 6.
- *I keep uncured pork bacon on hand to make for breakfasts year-round and to use in recipes like this. My kids and hubby absolutely love it. It’s a staple at our house!
Our family recently got a membership to Sam’s Club, and I love their NatureRaised Farms® Hickory Smoked Bacon because it contain no added hormones and no antibiotics (ever!)! This bacon truly meets our family’s standard of food choices. You can find NatureRaised Farms® Hickory Smoked Bacon in the refrigerated section at Sam’s Club.
Just like my ham and cheese crustless quiche, this bacon wrapped asparagus recipe will take you so little time to prepare that it will afford you extra time to bake cookies with your kids, make holiday crafts, or wrap presents together.
I’m convinced that it is possible to take the stress out of the holidays while still preparing healthy, delicious, and satisfying seasonal meals!
Chance to Win
Sam’s Club has graciously offered one of my readers a $50 gift card! Enter via the giveaway widget below for your chance to win! I will notify the winner via email!
Have you ever tried bacon wrapped asparagus or another bacon wrapped food? Share your favorite bacon recipe in the comments!