If you need some non-junk stocking stuffers for kids, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve decided to only stock our kids’ stockings with non-junk stocking stuffers!
One thing we decided early on was that we don’t want to give our kids junk in their stockings.
We want to fill them with fun, useful items they will love. Although we do stuff them with a little candy, we also don’t want to simply fill their stockings with junk food.
Today, we’re sharing some of the items we’ve put in our kids’ stockings over the years (some but not all are going in this year’s stockings!).
We hope this will give you some ideas as you shop for non-junk stocking stuffers for your kids’ stockings this year!
The items are divided into girls, boys, and both. There may be a little more crossover, but they are divided rather typically.
40+ Non-Junk Stocking Stuffers for Kids
For the Girls
- change purses: We got our girls these silicon animal coin purses from Jane.com but these from Amazon are darling, and we even saw some at the Dollar Store recently!
- fuzzy socks: also got some at ALDI this year!
- non-toxic bath bombs
- child-size aprons (rolled up to fit inside their stockings!): We love Flirty Aprons, and right now through 12/24/16, you can get them for 70% off + FREE SHIPPING with code BEKIND! However, these won’t arrive in time for Christmas. If you want them for stockings, the best bet is to get them on Amazon Prime. My three girls and I all own matching aprons from Flirty Aprons!
- knit gloves or mittens
- tiny dolls: we got these American Girl ones for our girls when they were on sale for super cheap!
- small Lego sets
- Piggy Paint (this sticker nail art set would be fun as well!)
- child-size wet brushes : These make detangling my girls’ hair oh.so.easy! (I use the adult version on my hair!)
- doll hairbrushes
- mini notepads
- headbands: We even found some good ones at the Dollar Store recently!
- earrings (or stick-on earrings for those who don’t have their ears pierced!)
- bracelets (Our girls are in love with Shopkins right now, so they would love this charm bracelet!)
- new underwear
- mini soap sets
- reusable snack bags: We’re getting some for our girls’ stockings this year!
- small cosmetic bag or pencil bag
For the Boys
- Monster pouch
- Boy wallet
- Superhero socks
- Pokemon bath bombs
- Star Wars beanie and gloves
- Lego bags
- Bonehead comb
- Lego notepad
- laser watch (or just a regular watch)
- Avengers pop-up washcloths
- Justice League boxers
- Sports ball soap
- Superman snack bags
- Superhero pencil bag
- flavored chapstick: Free Reign Farm, Lexie: Naturals, and Made On (tinted for the older girls!) make some of our favorite chapsticks. For mainstream brands, you can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees brand chapstick!
- organic suckers: These are going in our girls’ stockings this year!
- organic peanut butter cups
- chocolate: If you have an ALDI, they have a great selection of dark chocolates that are much lower in sugar than the milk chocolate varieties. Your kids might need to get used to the flavor, though!
- fun pencils
- bathtub crayons
- washable markers
- xylitol-sweetened (sugar-free) gum
- organic fruit snacks : I’ve gotten a store brand at Sam’s and BJ’s if you have time to get to one before Christmas!
- fruit leather : I also like to buy the ALDI version!
- sidewalk chalk
- classic watercolor paint set
- crotchet needle with ball of yarn : Our oldest (age 8 1/2) is learning how to sew and crotchet, and she would be over-the-moon over this.
- small sewing kit
- fun toothbrushes (Will found these at Aldi for $3!) and kid flossers (Our girls think the flossers are the coolest things ever when they get them from the dentist, so we decided to add them to their stockings this year!)
- bubble bath
- fun bath sponges or puff
What are your ideas for non-junk stocking stuffers for kids?
Related Posts: If you are looking for stocking stuffers for your man, check out these posts: