I have a dirty little secret: Even though I’m extremely frugal by nature, something embarrassing started happening when our family figured out ways to create more income.
We started eating out. And I don’t just mean a little bit.
When we’ve gone through busy seasons, there were times when we started eating out multiple nights per week!
Y’all, this totally killed our food and entertainment budget!
I hit rock bottom with meal planning mayhem in 2015. In early 2016, I knew something had to change.
At the same time, I really wanted to lose weight. The key, I discovered, would be consistent meal planning!
At the time, my mentor Holly and I were trying to both lose weight, so we both started holding each other accountable in the area of meal planning.
A lightbulb moment hit us: Surely it wasn’t just us struggling to get dinner on the table each night! What if we created a resource for homemakers to hold each other accountable and discover the meal planning system that works best for their individual personalities and needs?!
It was then that we began working on our new eCourse–the What’s 4 Dinner Challenge.
What’s funny is that we filmed this course in February 2016–when I had no idea that would be getting pregnant soon after, and Holly had no idea she would be moving.
We tabled the course for most of last year, but we are simply thrilled to be debuting it now!
We are valuing the course at $47, which includes:
- 3 video teachings
- 9 challenge lessons
- 16 printables (plus bonus printables as the course goes on)
- an interactive accountability group on Facebook
- 3+ Facebook Live coaching calls during each live challenge run (members will have access to all of them!)
We feel the Facebook group and live calls are the most valuable part of the course, and we are most excited about these because we can’t wait to join our readers!
Instead of charging $47 for it now, though, we’ve decided to soft launch the What’s 4 Dinner Challenge as part of this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
The bundle is just $29.97, and it comes with 106 resources total–including our course!
Our next LIVE challenge is May 8-28. Will you join us?
Here’s how to get it at the introductory price of just $29.97:
- Go check out the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle here.
- Peruse this year’s offerings and decide if you want it. (We think you will!)
- Purchase the bundle through this link.
- Once you have your bundle access (which will come immediately via email), log in and click on “In the Kitchen” OR “eCourses.”
- Scroll down to “What’s 4 Dinner Challenge.” Click “Access.”
- Sign up! This is NO extra cost to you–and you will have access for the lifetime of the course!
- Be sure to join the Facebook group once you sign up!
- This is a self-paced version of the course, but we REALLY hope you will join us for our live challenges! You can do them again and again! Our first one is May 8-28!
The What’s 4 Diner Challenge eCourse will inspire and motivate homemakers in a meal planning rut to wake up knowing “what’s 4 dinner” each day. The 3-week eCourse includes:
After completing the What’s 4 Dinner Challenge, overwhelmed homemakers will walk away armed with the tools, techniques, and time-tested meal planning strategies that will take them from barely surviving to thriving in the kitchen.
Our next LIVE challenge is May 8-28.
Get it exclusively with this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle by clicking here or on the button below: