I’m so glad you’re joining us for our 7-day interactive series “The Healthy Home”!
You can follow along each day via Periscope at @humbledhome and use the hashtag #thehealthyhome! We will be live Periscoping around 2:00 p.m. EST each day, and you will be able to find the replay to each episode at Katch.me, and I will be updating this page each day with “show notes” from each episode.
I will be sending out the entire series via a FREE email series after the live series ends. This will include links to the Katch.me videos and the blog posts and show notes in an easy-to-read PDF format!
Sign up here to not miss it!
Now, let’s get ready to transform your home!
Day 1: The Laundry Room
In today’s episode, we talked all about the laundry room! If you are tuning it right after the broadcast, check back at 4:00 p.m. EST for today’s show notes!
You can check out today’s video replay by clicking on the embedded video below or by clicking here.
In today’s scope, we talked all about how to transform your laundry room to be healthier.
Later this week, I will publish a more in-depth post to go along with Day 1: The Laundry Room. I will be linking to it here after it publishes!
Today’s scope in a nutshell:
- Check out EWG.org to get ratings on the very healthier (nontoxic, green, natural) laundry detergents and stain removers.
- I am not brand loyal, but I try to go with higher-rated brands.
- The most economical and most natural laundry detergents are homemade.(See links below to recipes to make your own!)
- You can also make your own stain removers or use the sun to remove stains. (See links below to recipes to make your own!)
- Wool dryer balls cut drying time and help prevent static.
- Creating and maintaining a good laundry routine will help eliminate stress and create more mental and emotional health in YOU!
See the entire replay here.