Probiotic Pumpkin Dip
Yield 3 cups
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup plain, whole milk yogurt (full of probiotics and great for overall health!)
- 1 cup honey (raw will yield even more health benefits!)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- pumpkin pie spice, to taste (optional)
- Combine pumpkin puree and yogurt. Add in spices. Stir in honey.
- Serve with gingerbread or spice cookies.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/5-flu-fighting-foods-probiotic-pumpkin/