Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Ice Cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups chopped snickerdoodle cookies, divided (really, any cookie will work here)
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Loaf pan
- Plastic wrap
- Stir the milk, vanilla, and cinnamon together in a medium-sized bowl. Using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the cream on high for 3 minutes, until you get stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture. Then, stir in 1 ¼ cups of snickerdoodles.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan, smooth the top with a spatula, and sprinkle the rest of the cookie bits over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 6 hours, then scoop and enjoy!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/6-tasty-natural-ice-cream-recipes-kids-will-love/