Gluten-Free Apple Cake
- 1 1/2 c gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cups applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Lightly grease an 8"x8" pan
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices in large bowl
- Combine coconut oil, maple syrup, water, applesauce and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in apples.
- Add apple mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack, then cut and serve.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/autumn-tea-party/