Yield 6 servings
1. If fresh, wash asparagus, snip ends, and set aside in bunches of 8 asparagus spears.
2. Wrap one slice of bacon around each bunch of 8 asparagus spears.
3. Place all wrapped asparagus in a large baking dish.
4. Smother with barbecue sauce to your tastes. My husband loves it, so we use around one cup!
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bacon is finished cooking.
*I keep uncured pork bacon on hand to make for breakfasts year-round and to use in recipes like this. My kids and hubby absolutely love it. It’s a staple at our house!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/bacon-wrapped-asparagus-recipe/