Banana Coconut Pudding
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl; stir and set aside.
- Combine the coconut milk, bananas, and nutmeg in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Warm the gelatin water in the microwave for a few seconds; stir to dissolve the gelatin.
- Add the gelatin water to the blender and blend everything for 20 seconds.
- Pour the pudding into 4 ramekins or small bowls. Cover and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
- Garnish with shredded coconut, a dash of nutmeg, and pieces of fruit, if desired.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/banana-coconut-pudding/