Better than Red Lobster Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- 1 3/4 cups white whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sea salt and baking powder. Cut in butter with two knives or a biscuit cutter.
- Make a hole in the center or the mixture with the biscuit cutter, your hands or a glass. Pour milk and cheese into the well and stir to combine. If the dough seems too dry, add a tad more milk.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450F for 12-15 minutes or until browned lightly.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter and stir in minced garlic. Brush garlic butter over biscuits right out of the oven.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/better-than-red-lobster-garlic-cheese/