Blueberry-Banana Green Tea Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small-medium frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, separated (or milk of choice)
- 1 bag green tea
- Warm (but don't boil) 1 cup milk on stove top
- Once warmed, steep green tea for 5 minutes in milk.
- Let tea/milk combo cool. (Put in fridge if you want to speed this up!)
- Once cooled, pour tea/milk, 1/2 cup milk, blueberries and banana into blender and puree!
- Enjoy your smoothie!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/blueberry-banana-green-tea-smoothie/