Chicken Fajita Bake
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced from root to blossom end
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup favorite salsa, plus more for serving
- flour or corn tortillas, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Distribute the chicken, beans, onion, and bell pepper evenly in the pan. Spoon the salsa over the top. Stir gently.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/chicken-fajita-bake/