Gluten-Free Blueberry Applesauce Muffins
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2/3 cup olive or coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar cane or xylitol
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 8 cups Shoshanna's Gluten-free Flour Mix
- 1 tablespoon additional xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- a large mixing bowl
- a beautiful serving plate
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Oil or line three muffin pans. (This recipe yields about 36 muffins!)
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Combine the baking soda and applesauce and stir it into the creamed mixture. Gently stir in mashed bananas and blueberries.
- Combine the gluten-free flour, xanthan gum, sea salt, ground flax seeds and coconut flakes. Gently fold into the wet ingredients until everything is well mixed.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups (fill them to the top!).
- Bake muffins in a preheated oven until they are golden brown, approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve your healthy, delicious muffins on a pretty serving plate or platter, like this one! (I guarantee this will make your muffins taste even yummier!)
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/gluten-free-blueberry-applesauce-muffins/