All Seasons Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Real Salt
- You can make this batch in any size--just substitute "parts" for the tablespoons.
- Once mixed, place in a small shaker.
- Also, I have used fresh peppercorns, minced dried onions and garlic and tossed everything into my burr grinder and pulsed a few times. Sometimes the grinder doesn't get all the peppercorns--so when I make a new batch I toss the old in and grind again!
- Because this is just the seasonings--no extra fake ingredients--it has a tendency to cake. So I add a few grains of rice to help soak up the moisture that might get in. Since our family can have rice, when I regrind it only adds a little extra crispness. If your family can't have rice, you can substitute something else or leave it out and just break up every once in a while.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/homemade-all-purpose-seasoning/