Homemade Insect Repellent Spray
- 2 oz. filtered water
- 2 oz. vodka
- 60 drops lemon eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus citriodata)
- 50 drops citronella essential oil (Cymbopogon nardus)
- 40 drops lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
- 35 lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 30 drops geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
- 25 drops clove bud essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum
- In a 4 ounce glass or metal spray bottle, combine vodka with essential oils, then shake to disperse.
- Add the water and shake again.
- Label the spray bottle with "Homemade Insect Repellent," ingredients used, and date made.
- To use, shake thoroughly and spray clothing.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/homemade-insect-repellent-spray/