- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp seasoning of your choice (I used a homemade Italian blend of seasonings)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, seasoning, and cheese. I pulsed a couple of times in my blender to make this easier.
- Use a fork or pastry blender to mix in butter. Add 2-3 tbsp water to make a very thick dough.
- Roll out dough into a thin, uniform thickness and cut into crackers. Pierce each cracker with a toothpick, and place into a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/homemade-real-food-cheesy-crackers/