Easy Cinnamon Coffeecake Muffins (made with leftover oatmeal)
- ½ cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 T molasses (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cooked oatmeal (cooled)
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat butter and sugar together for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Add (optional) molasses, eggs and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overbeat or your muffins will be tough.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/leftover-oatmeal-muffins/