Lemon Blue Cheese Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- zest of one lemon
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 cup blue cheese
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cut your Brussels sprouts in half. If they are really big you may want to cut them in quarters.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in the skillet and add the salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Stir it all up so the sprouts are lightly coated in the coconut oil and seasoning.
- Saute the sprouts in the skillet, stirring occasionally, until they are browning around the edges. This takes about ten to twelve minutes.
- Once they are cooked to the way you like them, remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and blue cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/lemon-blue-cheese-brussels-sprouts/