Lemon Greek Chicken
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2-3 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- veggies of your choice: I usually use squash, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, etc., but potatoes and onions would also be good choices.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cut veggies however you like and place in a 9x13 in. baking dish.
- Toss the veggies with half the lemon juice mixture.
- Place chicken on top of veggies and pour rest of juice on top.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is done.
I modified this recipe from one given to me by my amazing friend Beth Moore (not the Bible study teacher–just my friend–but an amazing friend who serves the Lord!).
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/lemon-greek-chicken-and-plan-it-dont/