Mom's Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- 3 cans or 6 cups (48 oz.) pre-cooked frozen or fresh green beans
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream OR plain yogurt
- 1 cup homemade bread crumbs
- Melt the butter in a large pot on medium heat.
- Stir in the cheese and continue to stir until melted.
- Add the sour cream or yogurt and half of bread crumbs to cheese/butter mixture.
- Blend well and mix with green beans.
- Place in 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish that is lightly greased.
- Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/natural-holiday-cheesy-green-bean/