- 4 lbs. apples (about 12 cups once sliced)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Mix apples and cinnamon.
- Pour into crockpot. Cover apples with water and lemon juice.
- Cook for 6 hours on low heat or 3 hours on high heat.
- Stir apples every so often.
Applesauce may be a little chunky. Mash with a fork if you want it smoother. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/reminiscent-recipes-crockpot-applesauce/