No-Refined Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (or vegetable oil or butter)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flour, honey, salt and baking powder. Place oil (or butter) into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/reminiscent-recipes-healthier-blueberry/