Simple Mayo-less Tuna Salad
- 2 4.5 oz cans of tuna in olive oil
- 1/2 cup of grated carrot (about 1 medium carrot)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup full-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Scoop tuna and olive oil out of the cans and into a medium-sized bowl. Gently break apart with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pepper, and use the fork to combine evenly.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Serve on sandwich bread, flat bread, tortillas, or lettuce wraps.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/simple-mayo-less-tuna-salad/