Super Simple Quesadillas
- Shredded cheese
- Melted coconut or olive oil or butter
- Optional: shredded, diced or cooked ground meat of choice (chicken, steak, ground beef or poultry, etc.)
- Optional: diced veggies of choice (peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.)
- Optional: cooked beans/legumes of choice (black, kidney, lentils, etc.)
- Toppings: salsa and sour cream or plain yogurt
- Heat oil of choice in a medium-large skillet on medium heat.
- Place tortilla flat on a plate and sprinkle one half of it with cheese.
- Sprinkle desired amount of meat, veggies and beans/legumes on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of meat/veggies/beans.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Cook quesadilla on hot skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side. Be sure it doesn't burn!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/simple-quesadillas/