Slow Cooker Blackberry Jam
Yield 48 ounces
- 4 pounds of fresh, ripe blackberries
- 3 cups of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of "no sugar needed" fruit pectin (I use "Ball Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin")
- The juice from one lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on "low" for 6-8 hours. (The time depends on the size and strength of your slow cooker.)
- Mash to desired consistency. (I use a simple hand potato masher.)
- Cool, and serve.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/slow-cooker-blackberry-jam/