Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 1.5 pounds cooked ground chicken
- 1 (28 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans
- 2 tsp chili powder (you can make your own, if you like!)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz. low-fat cream cheese (pre-melted works best)*
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley and shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Place all ingredients (except salt, pepper, parsley, and cheese) into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add salt and pepper. Top individual portions with parsley and shredded cheese.
If chili is too thick for your liking, add a bit more chicken broth.
* There are differing beliefs about the benefits of fat! Erin would recommend using a full-fat version.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-chili/