Welcome to our Steals and Deals feature!
As someone who personally dislikes regular shopping, I’ve come to enjoy the convenience of purchasing gifts and items for my family and home from the convenience of my couch. And I’ve decided that while I’m at it, I might as well share with you all the deals I’m finding!
I’ll be updating this page as new deals come my way and sending out an email to my special Steals & Deals newsletter list each week.
To make sure you don’t miss a newsletter, sign up here. (And you will get one of my eBooks for free!!) Without further ado, check out these great gift ideas that are all on sale for a limited time!
Make Over Your Mornings
Do you feel worn out all the time and like you can never get anything done?
I’ve BEEN there & I am there still more days than I want to admit!
I am over-the-moon excited that my good friend and mentor Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom is launching her new eCourse, Make Over Your Mornings, this week!
I got early access, and I am already feeling more motivated to make my mornings count.
Check it out by clicking here!
$5 Dinners has a new Costco meal plan. The Summer Pantry Staple & Freezer Friendly Edition contains a ‘hodgepodge’ of different kinds of recipes that are perfect for the summer – some freezer friendly, some potluck or cookout friendly, some for the grill. You’ll find:
- Pasta Salads
- Pre-marinated Chicken & Pork Chops for the grill (or oven)
- Burgers & Kebabs for the grill
- Slow cooker freezer packs & other freezer friendly meals
This will be a huge help with figuring out what to make for dinner, whether you’re lounging at the pool or shuttling the kids to summer camp.
Buy the Summer Pantry Staple & Freezer Friendly Edition here.
Julep is offering a Welcome Box curated especially for June birthday girls featuring a polish trio inspired by the June Birthstone Alexandrite and a fan favorite Gel Eye Glider as well. It’s yours free when you become a Julep Maven – you just pay $2.99 shipping.
What makes Julep a top beauty value month after month?
- Julep is better for you. Julep polishes have always been five-free—free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde resin, and camphor. Julep’s beauty products are also free of parabens, and both sodium lauryl and sodium laureth sulfates.
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Want to save even more? Take advantage of the exclusive 3-month intro offer! Get the June Birthstone Welcome Box FREE, two additional months of Maven and FREE shipping for only $39.98.
Are you a bride-to-be or do you know someone who is? Now through June 24, Julep is offering 25% off gifts and essentials for every bride with the code BRIDETOBE.
Dayspring is offering 25% off site-wide with the code THANKYOU. Free shipping is available to purchases over $50. This sale goes through July 12 (can you believe it?!) Stay tuned for extra special deals as the sale gets underway.
Deals coming soon!
Summer Vacation Survival Kit
Summer Vacation Survival Kit
Katie from Kitchen Stewardship has a fantastic new product available, just in the nick of time! The Summer Vacation Survival Kit takes about half an hour to put together and comes with 20+ activities ready to go. Best for ages 3-12, not every activity requires parental guidance, nor do you have to be crafty. For the entire month of June, anyone who buys the kit will get the Snow Day Survival Kit for FREE next fall. What a deal!
Click here to buy your Summer Vacation Survival Kit!