Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 2/3 c. whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c. sucanat (or white sugar)
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice (you can make your own!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/2 c. melted butter or coconut oil
- ¾ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Lightly spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin papers. Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. 3. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry; mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium scoop, fill each cup ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/whole-wheat-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins/