DescriptionReading Time: < 1 minute
From the bathroom to the kitchen to the laundry room, there are non-toxic, DIY ways to keep your home happy and healthy. But do you find yourself constantly running to your phone to computer to google cleaning recipes, kitchen conversions, and natural remedies?
What if you had a set of cheat sheets that you could print out and hide inside your cabinets and closets for easy access and quick reference?
The Healthy Homemaker Cheat Sheets are a set of 8 printables. You’ll find cheats for:
- how to wash and disinfect cloth diapers
- a natural medicine cabinet inventory sheet
- common kitchen conversions
- common kitchen substitutions
- common ingredient subsitutions
- DIY cleaner recipes
- freezer storage cheat sheet
- internal cooking tempteaturep cheat sheet
With these cheats strategically placed around your home, you’ll find you can focus on meeting the needs of your family – without the distraction that comes with googling on your computer or phone.
The healthy Homemaker cheat Sheets will curb overwhelm and will aid you in creating the grace-filled natural home your family longs for.
We recommend printing these on cardstock (and/or laminating) for durability.