If you’re like most of my readers, you desire to create a frugal, healthy home for your families…but you’re often overwhelmed by all of the changes you want to make and by that standard of perfection you can never seem to reach.
You’re committed to investing deeply in your home, but sometimes you just don’t know how to begin!
I know exactly how you feel, because I’ve been there! As a less-than-perfect homemaker, I’ve often fallen short of my homemaking and mothering ideals. I’ve been humbled.
But you know what?
For me AND for you!
In the decade since becoming a mother, I’ve learned to give myself grace in this whole mothering/homemaking/healthy living journey. Better yet, I’ve learned to give grace to other mamas around me, too.
Dear fellow mama,
It may seem counterintuitive, but I believe that when we admit our own shortcomings we set ourselves up for success as women and homemakers.
No, I don’t want you to dwell in negative thoughts. But if you recognize that you need help to create the home of your dreams then be encouraged: your journey has already started!
What do you need help with?
The mission of this site is to encourage, educate, and empower you to live a grace-filled, natural life. We have hundreds of posts on this site to help you do just that, but here are a few of our most popular posts in each category:
- Dear Mom Who Thinks She’s Not Cut Out for Motherhood
- The Anti-Viral, Non-Pinterest Way to Be a Great Mom
- 7 Ways to Grow as a Christian When You’re Also a Busy Mom
- Being a Working Mom When You Really Want to Stay Home
- 7 Ways to Raise Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
- Why I Kicked Cleaning Schedules to the Curb
- A 4-Step Laundry Routine that Works
- Practical Ways to Joyfully Manage Your Home
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
- 10 Easy Freezer Meals
- 5 Baby Steps to Better Health and Wellness
- The Ultimate Guide to Building a Natural Medicine Cabinet
- How to Take a Detox Bath
- Do You Have a Diastasis?
- Making the Switch to Natural Makeup
- How I Make an Income at Home
- 6 Practical Budgeting Tips from a Debt-Free Mom
- 7 Steps to Teaching Kids About Finance
- How to Save Money on Groceries without Clipping Coupons
- Do You Have a Spending Problem or an Income Problem?
If you want to cook nourishing, healthy meals for your family, you might also want to browse our Recipe Index!
Subscribe to My Newsletter
To stay in the loop with new blog posts and to get behind-the-scenes updates, be sure to sign up for my email newsletter! When you sign up, I’ll also send you my 5-day eCourse, Eating Well on a Budget, as a FREE welcome gift!
Eating Well on a Budget ecourse
The Eating Well on a Budget course is a 5-day video course that will guide you from grocery stress to grocery savings! Sign up now to gain access to 5 video teachings,email teachings, and free printables.