Seasoned Snow Peas
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 Tbsp butter (cut into pieces)
- 10 fresh mint leaves, torn (substitute any herbs your family loves)
- Salt to taste
- Place grate over medium coals.
- Cut two 14-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil and place one atop the other. Grease lightly with butter, coconut oil or olive oil. Arrange peas in the center and top with mint and salt (if desired). Drop butter pieces evenly on the top of the peas.
- Wrap the foil around the food. Be sure to seal the pack well.
- Place on the grate 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Cook until desired tenderness is reached.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/healthy-camping-foods/