|Image by koadmunkee|
|Image by Evil Erin|
|Image by benklocek|
Unfortunately, many women do not even know what HG is, much less that they have it. I did not know that this miserable condition had a name until my second pregnancy. I had a good friend, who was pregnant with her 5th child, tell me that what I was experiencing was VERY abnormal. She did some research and informed me that what I was experiencing was Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I asked my doctor about it; she confirmed the diagnosis, but she offered me very little help.
|Image by kristinbanks|
|Image by tommo4074|
|Image by 40weeks_ua|
|Image by Daquella manera|
Lexie is a follower of Jesus, the wife of the very talented Stephen McNeill, and a stay-at-home mother of two exquisite girls (ages 3 and 15 months). Her passions include spending time with friends and family, reading, traveling, and teaching. In an effort to live more naturally and frugally, she began making and selling her own lotion, lip balm and diaper cream. She loves sharing these passions with others and helping other families catch the vision of living more natural lifestyle.
Check out the other posts in this series:
- 10 Reasons We Opted to Give Birth at a Birth Center
- Pregnancy Posts Around the Web
- A Tale of Two Births: Medicated vs. Natural Hospital Births, part 2
- A Tale of Two Births: Medicated vs. Natural Hospital Births, part 1
- How to Achieve a Natural Birth in a Hospital Setting
- Real Food Pregnancy Cheats/Shortcuts
- OB or Midwife: Finding the Birth Provider Who Works for You
- A Comparison of Birth Settings: Home, Hospital and Birth Center
- Resources for a Natural Pregnancy
Subscribe below and don’t miss a post!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner