- old baby wipes container (I used Huggies)
- white vinegar (found at Wal-Mart or Target)
- tea tree oil (found at a health food store, but cheapest at Wal-Mart or Target in the supplements section)
- lavender oil
- castile soap
- some of your hubby’s old T-shirts
- Cut up old T-shirts into squares (size doesn’t matter)
- Put squares of cloth into wipes container
- Mix about a cup of water, a squirt of castille soap, 1/4 c. of vinegar, and 3-4 drops tea tree oil and 3-4 drops lavender
- Pour liquid mixture over cloth
Check out Emily’s blog for more great natural cleaning recipes!
Do YOU make any of your own natural cleaners? If so, please share your recipes! I’m so excited about cleaning more naturally–and more frugally!
If you liked this post, you may also like my post on homemade lactation cookies.