White vinegar is an amazing, non-toxic tool that should be in every natural homemaker’s arsenal. It’s natural, frugal and even edible!
Check out these 30+ ways to use white vinegar:
1. as a fabric softener
2. as a stain remover
3. as an odor neutralizer: I will run 1/4-1/2 cup to a rinse cycle if my wet clothes have sat in the washing machine for too long!
4. to make a multi-purpose cleaner
Image by Live Renewed
6. as a dishwasher rinse aid
8. to make homemade disinfecting wipes
9. as a no-streak glass cleaner
10. as a homemade bug repellent
11. to clean crystal
12. as a hair rinse
Image by Accidentally Green
13. as a facial toner
14. to kill weeds
15. to make homemade produce cleaner
16. to make homemade liquid dish soap
18. for non-toxic cleaning
19. to make homemade liquid laundry detergent
Image by Whole New Mom
21. to make a homemade, non-toxic oven cleaner
22. to dye eggs
24. as a shower cleaner
25. as a homemade dusting spray
27. to make homemade furniture polish
29. as a safe bathroom cleaner
30. to make homemade “Fauxbreeze“(a natural spin on Febreeze) or
And check out this post of DIY green cleaning recipes for even more inspiration!
Do you use white vinegar in your home? What are some ways that you use white vinegar?
We love our sponsors:
Plan to Eat: Simple Meal Planning, Made Easy
top image by homespot hq