Super Simple Quesadillas
- shredded cheese
- melted coconut or olive oil or butter
- optional: shredded, diced or cooked ground meat of choice (chicken, steak, taco seasoned ground beef, etc.)
- optional: diced veggies of choice (peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.)
- optional: cooked beans/legumes of choice (black, kidney, lentils, etc.)
- toppings: salsa and sour cream or plain yogurt
1. Heat oil of choice in a medium-large skillet on medium heat.
2. Place tortilla flat on a plate and sprinkle one half of it with cheese.
2. Sprinkle desired amount of meat, veggies and beans/legumes on top of cheese.
3. Sprinkle more cheese on top of meat/veggies/beans.
4. Fold tortilla in half.
5. Cook quesadilla on hot skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side. Be sure it doesn’t burn!
Leave a Comment