This is the easiest baked spaghetti ever…but it’s oh, so yummy!
Easy Baked Spaghetti
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 16 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat in a large skillet.
- Add sauce to beef and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles. Drain and rinse noodles.
- Add egg and Parmesan cheese to noodles and combine well.
- Place noodles in the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Top with sauce/meat mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Broil for a couple minutes to brown the cheese is desired.
If you are seeking out a high-quality meat source that can be delivered straight to your door, check out Butcher Box. Their meats are all organic and pasture raised!
Leave a Comment