Simple Lemon Yogurt Homemade Salad Dressing
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a 16-ounce glass jar, like a pint-sized mason jar.
- Cap the jar and shake until the salad dressing is thoroughly blended.
- Drizzle on your salad and enjoy!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/lemon-yogurt-homemade-salad-dressing/