|This is just a Willow Tree set we got here in the U.S.–but we love it!|
It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here, and Christmas is truly right around the corner. For the next few weeks, I will be joining the amazing bloggers from the Modern Alternative Mama team for a Natural Holiday Celebration Carnival!
|Little Girl loves playing with her Little People Nativity!|
|Our African nativity sits on the right of the mantle.
This was in our first home in MS.
|This nativity from Israel is our favorite! My best friend & her hubby gave it to us as a
wedding gift. Will spent the summer in Israel while in college.
|This nativity was Will’s mom’s. He had fond memories of it from his childhood.
What are some of your favorite ways to decorate during the holidays? Please share in the comments! Believe me, I *need* your tips! 🙂
Want some more decorating ideas? Check out these tips from the Modern Alternative Mama team!
- Stained Glass Leaves
- Decorate in a Day Tips from Hilary
- Natural Fall Decorating Ideas @Day2Day Joys
- Gratitude Tree Thanksgiving Centerpiece @Red & Honey
- Pinecone Crafts @Modern Alternative Mama
- Lexie: Naturals (ends 11/08)
Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker? Subscribe to receive posts:
- via RSS (like Google Reader/Google Friends Connect) here
- Subscribe to receive every post (3-4 times/week) via e-mail here
- Subscribe for weekly e-mails here
- Find me on Facebook here
- Follow me on Twitter here