|This is just a Willow Tree set we got here in the U.S.–but we love it!|
It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here, and Christmas is truly right around the corner. For the next few weeks, I will be joining the amazing bloggers from the Modern Alternative Mama team for a Natural Holiday Celebration Carnival!
|Little Girl loves playing with her Little People Nativity!|
|Our African nativity sits on the right of the mantle.|
This was in our first home in MS.
|This nativity from Israel is our favorite! My best friend & her hubby gave it to us as a|
wedding gift. Will spent the summer in Israel while in college.
|This nativity was Will’s mom’s. He had fond memories of it from his childhood.|
What are some of your favorite ways to decorate during the holidays? Please share in the comments! Believe me, I *need* your tips! 🙂
Want some more decorating ideas? Check out these tips from the Modern Alternative Mama team!
- Stained Glass Leaves
- Decorate in a Day Tips from Hilary
- Natural Fall Decorating Ideas @Day2Day Joys
- Gratitude Tree Thanksgiving Centerpiece @Red & Honey
- Pinecone Crafts @Modern Alternative Mama
- Lexie: Naturals (ends 11/08)
Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker? Subscribe to receive posts:
- via RSS (like Google Reader/Google Friends Connect) here
- Subscribe to receive every post (3-4 times/week) via e-mail here
- Subscribe for weekly e-mails here
- Find me on Facebook here
- Follow me on Twitter here